Watch ‘The Evolution of Dealer Group’ panel from this year’s IFA Client Experience Workshop. The discussion covers:
- The current advising landscape; the royal commission and a global outlook (0:01)
- What support licensees can provide in helping advisers with client relationships (3:31)
- How might dealer groups help advisers communicate the value of advice? (10:06)
- Who should be delivering adviser solutions to clients in the tech space? (16:34)
- Industry examples of providing support for advisers, communicating value, and technology based advisor solutions (21:28)
- The future of small practices (24:33)
- Should licensees be doing more policy lobbying? (26:30)
- What does good and poor advice look like? (30:29)
About Shartru Capital group
The Shartru Capital group is an Australian boutique investment and advisory firm. Shartru Capital is a significant investor in a number of businesses including Shartru Wealth Management.
Shartru Wealth Management is the financial advice and licensee business within the Shartru Capital group.
Whether looking for the right investment strategy; advice on superannuation funds – including DIY #Superannuation or Self-Managed Superannuation; personal insurance or how to get started with your first home loan, age care or estate planning – Shartru Wealth Management can help.
We work in partnership with our clients to provide financial advice to help you meet your individual financial goals and objectives. We encourage our customers to build sustainable futures. That’s why we offer financial planning advice to ensure our customers prosper over the long term.
Shartru Wealth has licensed representation in Sydney, Newcastle, Belmont, Brisbane, Tasmania, Melbourne & surrounds, Perth and the Sunshine Coast. For a full list of Financial Advisers licensed through Shartru Wealth Management please click here
We look forward to welcoming you to Shartru Wealth Management.
Disclaimer: Published by Shartru Wealth Management Pty Ltd. ABN 46 158 536 871 AFSL 422409. The advice is general advice only and we have not considered your personal circumstances. Before making any decision on the basis of this advice you should consider if the advice is appropriate for you based on your particular circumstance